Full course description
Are you an experienced, confident presenter when it comes to meetings and other opportunities to showcase your voice and talent? Whether novice or advanced, we all have things to learn and practice when it comes to presenting information and ideas.
This course provides the fundamentals and also some advanced concepts to consider when preparing for a presentation. Learn more about the preparation, delivery, and techniques to organize your presentation and deliver with confidence.
- Explore how to evaluate your audience's knowledge level.
- Define audience value.
- Recall how a 'forest vs. tree' analogy compares to the audience interview and presentation design.
- Recognize what logical appeal means in a presentation setting.
- Define emotional appeal in a presentation setting.
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Fri, May 13, 2022
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!