Full course description
When trust is compromised, relationships and productivity can suffer. And as remote/hybrid work and globalization create a workforce of employees from different cultures, trust can a challenge and trickier to maintain. In this course, explore how professionals of all kinds can build trust with colleagues across their organization, using three drivers to gauge your trustworthiness: competency, empathy, and authenticity.
- Recognize how to build trust using trust drivers
- Describe ways that you can boost credibility
- Explain how to demonstrate empathy in a remote work environment
- Identify the ways that you can show authenticity in your interactions
- Review the ways to ensure that hybrid team meetings are inclusive
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Can register for courses as enrollment will remain open with no closing date
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!