Full course description
Build strong business relationships inside and outside your office or department and with customers. Make a positive first impression and learn techniques to continue being positive and professional in daily work activities.
- Use skills to be an effective workplace gatekeeper as an administrative professional
- Maintain executive presence, training & development, and higher education
- Develop presentation skills, decision making, and project management
- Maintain organizational skills, morale, and boundaries
- Deliver excellent customer service, and
- Recognize the importance of business etiquette in workplace effectiveness, credibility, and success
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Fri, July 30, 2021
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion (must click & read all components)
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!