Business Etiquette and Professionalism (Online) is a Course
Business Etiquette and Professionalism (Online)
Ended Dec 19, 2020
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Build strong business relationships inside and outside your office or department and with customers. Make a positive first impression and learn techniques to continue being positive and professional in daily work activities.
- Use skills to be an effective workplace gatekeeper as an administrative professional
- Maintain executive presence, training & development, and higher education
- Develop presentation skills, decision making, and project management
- Maintain organizational skills, morale, and boundaries
- Deliver excellent customer service, and
- Recognize the importance of business etiquette in workplace effectiveness, credibility, and success
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Dec. 18, 2020
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion (must click & read all components)
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!