Full course description
Writing is one way we communicate -- do it with grace and style. Gain the skills and confidence of expressing your thoughts and ideas creatively, efficiently, and on point.
- Define business writing
- Describe how to make your writing concise and complete
- Identify the elements of a clear message
- List examples of concrete requests
- Use a writing process to avoid common errors
- Address common grammatical and punctuation errors
- Identify special considerations for emails, reports, and memos
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Can register for courses as enrollment will remain open with no closing date
- Are encouraged to share experiences with other learners in Discussions
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!