Full course description
You have the power to change the trajectory of your organization’s culture, regardless of your level or position. You can go from bystander to upstander—someone who holds their coworkers accountable for bad behavior—and turn a toxic workplace into a supportive environment where employees are able to do their best work. In this brief couse, learn actionable tools and strategies to help you become an upstander and an ally to fellow employees.
- Describe the causes and benefits of intervening
- Differentiate the components in the LEAP framework and how to use it to build empathy
- Explain the acronym CODE as it relates to building moral courage
- Interpret what actions to use to be more direct with others
- Formulate the best way to use body language to intervene and positively influence any situation
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Can register for courses as enrollment will remain open with no closing date
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!