Full course description
In this course, you will learn difficult behaviors that people can exhibit as well as ways to work collaboratively towards mutually beneficial solutions.
- Identify and understand difficult people
- Handle aggressive and passive-aggressive people
- Work with negative people
- Work with procrastinators and people with bad habits
- Conquer your own negative thinking
- Deal with a difficult boss
- Deal with micromanagers
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Can register for courses as enrollment will remain open with no closing date
- Are encouraged to share experiences with other learners in Discussions
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!