Dealing with Difficult People (Online - Summer 2021) is a Course
Dealing with Difficult People (Online - Summer 2021)
Ended Jul 31, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
In this course, you will learn difficult behaviors that people can exhibit as well as ways to work collaboratively towards mutually beneficial solutions.
- Identify and understand difficult people
- Handle aggressive and passive-aggressive people
- Work with negative people
- Work with procrastinators and people with bad habits
- Conquer your own negative thinking
- Deal with a difficult boss
- Deal with micromanagers
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Fri, July 30, 2021
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion (must click & read all components)
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!