Dealing with Difficult People (Online) is a Course
Dealing with Difficult People (Online)
Ended Dec 19, 2020
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
In this course, you will learn difficult behaviors that people can exhibit as well as ways to work collaboratively towards mutually beneficial solutions.
- Identifying and understanding difficult people
- Handling aggressive and passive-aggressive people
- Working with negative people
- Working with procrastinators and people with bad habits
- Conquering your own negative thinking
- When the difficult person is your boss
- Dealing with micromanagers
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Dec. 18, 2020
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion (must click & read all components)
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!