Full course description
Delegation is a key skill for managers to master. Even if you're just starting out and don't have any direct reports, there will be times you'll need to delegate to colleagues, which can be awkward. Learn the right way to get help and still maintain your high-quality standards. Explore three methods for delegating: hiring a dedicated resource, delegating to a direct report, or using someone outside the chain of command. Follow up on tasks you've delegated and take appropriate action when someone makes a mistake. Plus, learn how delegation can help scale your impact and achieve more in years to come.
- Identify delegation mindset, options, and mechanics
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Can register for courses as enrollment will remain open with no closing date
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!