Email Survival Skills (Online - Summer 2021) is a Course
Email Survival Skills (Online - Summer 2021)
Ended Jul 31, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Learn new techniques and re-learn features in MS Outlook to help you organize, sort, and prioritize emails so that you are more productive and less stressed about the load of daily emails.
- Customize and use categories
- Improve email management
- Add a column to a view
- Sort and filter in a view
- Conditional formatting
- Use custom search folders
- Set Auto Archive options
- Create custom Quick Steps
- Create rules from scratch or from messages
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Fri, July 30, 2021
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion (must click & read all components)
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!