Foundations of Good Leadership (Online - Summer 2021) is a Course
Foundations of Good Leadership (Online - Summer 2021)
Ended Jul 31, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Whether you are a new or veteran leader, foundational leadership skills need to be learned and revisited to move your team forward.
- Explore what makes a great leader
- Connect with your team
- Explore what motivates your team
- Identify different leadership styles
- Identify reasons and strategies to delegate responsibilities
- Make a leadership pledge
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Fri, July 30, 2021
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion (must click & read all components)
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!