Fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence (Online-Spring 2021) is a Course
Fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence (Online-Spring 2021)
Ended May 22, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Emotional intelligence (EI) is more than a popular concept. Becoming aware of your emotions, assessing your EI, and regulating your emotions can lead to success at work as well as other areas of your life.
- Defining emotional intelligence
- Watching for triggers and hijacks
- Finding flow
- Disrupting thinking
- Reclaiming reaction time
- Shifting perspective
- Listening and communicating
- Playing to strengths
- Collecting feedback
- Aligning intention and impact
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Fri, May 21, 2021
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion (must click & read all components)
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!