Full course description
Today's managers contend with a variety of different factors, including a shortage of skilled labor and boomers leaving the workforce as millennials enter it.
In this course, discover strategies for creating a culture that encourages high performance as well as best practices for improving employee performance in the modern workplace. Explore techniques for setting clear expectations, delegating tasks, and managing remote workers. Also learn how to get to the root of poor employee performance and coach both high-performing and low-performing employees.
- Describe the foundations of performance management
- Identify best practices for improving performance
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Can register for courses as enrollment will remain open with no closing date
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!