Full course description
Whether in higher education, business, or home life, communication is an art and skill that almost everyone needs to improve upon.
- Recall the four pillars of a business scenario
- Explore the term 'people' in the context of a communication scenario
- Recall how the Think, Feel, Do model applies to a communication scenario
- Identify the parts of the message in a communication scenario
- Recognize the 'channel' in a communication scenario
- Apply the importance of context in a communication event
- Review the most important components of listening
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Can register for courses as enrollment will remain open with no closing date
- Are encouraged to share experiences with other learners in Discussions
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!