Improving Interpersonal Communications (Online) is a Course
Improving Interpersonal Communications (Online)
Ended Dec 19, 2020
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Whether in higher education, business, or home life, communication is an art and skill that almost everyone needs to improve upon.
- Recall the four pillars of a business scenario.
- Explore the term 'people' in the context of a communication scenario.
- Recall how the Think, Feel, Do model applies to a communication scenario.
- Identify the parts of the message in a communication scenario.
- Recognize the 'channel' in a communication scenario.
- Apply the importance of context in a communication event.
- Review the most important components of listening.
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Dec. 18, 2020
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion (must click & read all components)
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!