Full course description
IQ will only get you so far as a leader. To be a truly effective leader, you need a healthy amount of emotional smarts, known as Emotional Intelligence (EI). EI involves being in touch with your emotions and those of others. It means understanding how to control potentially destructive emotions and summon up constructive ones in yourself and in others. These emotional smarts can make you a truly visionary, inspiring leader who engages people to do their very best. The good news is that Emotional Quotient (EQ) can be learned, strengthened, and developed if you truly have the desire and the tools to do so.
In this class, you will measure your EQ and learn many simple, practical tools to grow your EI and become a stronger leader. If you bring the desire, we will provide you the tools to strengthen your EI when leading!
- Date: 11.8.19
- Time: 9a-4p
- Location: 1 Park Place, HR Training Room
STACKS REGISTRATION PROCESS
COMPLETING THIS PROCESS DOES NOT PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE, IT ONLY COMPLETES THE STACKS REGISTRATION PROCESS.
- Click the Enroll radio button.
- On the next page, type (or cut/paste) ODCS2019 into the Promotion Code field.
- Click the Apply radio button.
- The system will reflect that you owe $0. Disregard this information (see REGISTRATION FEE - PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS) below.
- Click Proceed to Payment.
REGISTRATION FEE - PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Once you have completed the STACKS REGISTRATION PROCESS, please email email@example.com with the speed type to pay the registration fee.
You will not receive a confirmation email for sending your speedtype to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only be in touch with you if we do not receive your speedtype. Thank you for registering.
- You must cancel your registration at least 5 business days (1 calendar week) prior to the class delivery date to avoid being charged the registration fee.