Full course description
To be a truly effective leader, you need a healthy amount of emotional smarts, known as Emotional Intelligence (EI).
- Analyze the brain science behind emotional intelligence
- Identify and assess your emotions
- Determine how to exercise emotional self-control
- Identify your triggers and how to respond the them
- Assess how others respond at work
- Determine how to maximize team performance using emotional intelligence
- Discover how to catalyze change
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Can register for courses as enrollment will remain open with no closing date
- Are encouraged to share experiences with other learners in Discussions
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!