Full course description
Great leaders help their organization overcome challenges and change course. But change is hard, and anyone managing a team needs a proven playbook to help them rally their employees as they acclimate to new ideas and initiatives. In this brief course, learn how to guide teams through actionable change, address active resisters (and manage passive ones), take pulse checks, and hold people accountable for making change happen. You’ll be better equipped to lead your organization through both large and small changes.
- Describe foundations of change management
- Identify individuals on a spectrum of change
- Describe the Five Step Reinforcement concept
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Can register for courses as enrollment will remain open with no closing date
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!