Full course description
This course will help you better manage and organize your workday.
- Discover the principles of time management.
- Avoid the pitfalls of multitasking.
- Identify why switch tasking is an ineffective way to work.
- Define the limits of your physical inbox.
- Determine the best ways to consolidate multiple accounts.
- Differentiate between personal and professional gathering points.
- Plan ways to manage unresolved tasks.
- Effectively schedule your time.
- Organize digital and physical information efficiently.
- Select the appropriate steps in order to get tasks completed efficiently.
- Manage scheduling conflicts professionally and courteously.
- Budget your time in a way that aligns with your personal and professional priorities.
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Fri, May 21, 2021
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion (must click & read all components)
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!