Organization and Time Management (Online-Spring 2021) is a Course
Organization and Time Management (Online-Spring 2021)
Ended May 22, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
This course will help you better manage and organize your workday.
- Discover the principles of time management.
- Avoid the pitfalls of multitasking.
- Identify why switch tasking is an ineffective way to work.
- Define the limits of your physical inbox.
- Determine the best ways to consolidate multiple accounts.
- Differentiate between personal and professional gathering points.
- Plan ways to manage unresolved tasks.
- Effectively schedule your time.
- Organize digital and physical information efficiently.
- Select the appropriate steps in order to get tasks completed efficiently.
- Manage scheduling conflicts professionally and courteously.
- Budget your time in a way that aligns with your personal and professional priorities.
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Fri, May 21, 2021
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion (must click & read all components)
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!