The Impostor Phenomenon (Online) is a Course
The Impostor Phenomenon (Online)
Ended Dec 19, 2020
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
This course will investigate this psychological phenomenon and help you better understand it and provide tools that might help you deal with these unfounded feelings.
- Explain the reality of imposter syndrome in the professional realm.
- Define imposter syndrome.
- Recognize the causes of imposter syndrome.
- Examine at what potential times imposter syndrome can occur.
- Determine the impact imposter syndrome can have on a person’s job performance.
- Identify the different types of imposter syndrome.
- Explain how collecting the facts can be a strategy of dealing with imposter syndrome.
- Examine how reframing negative thoughts can be a strategy for dealing with imposter syndrome.
- Recognize why having conversations about the impact imposter syndrome can have in the professional realm is important.
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Dec. 18, 2020
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion (must click & read all components)
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!