Full course description
This course will investigate this psychological phenomenon and help you better understand it and provide tools that might help you deal with these unfounded feelings.
- Explain the reality of imposter syndrome in the professional realm.
- Define imposter syndrome.
- Recognize the causes of imposter syndrome.
- Examine at what potential times imposter syndrome can occur.
- Determine the impact imposter syndrome can have on a person’s job performance.
- Identify the different types of imposter syndrome.
- Explain how collecting the facts can be a strategy of dealing with imposter syndrome.
- Examine how reframing negative thoughts can be a strategy for dealing with imposter syndrome.
- Recognize why having conversations about the impact imposter syndrome can have in the professional realm is important.
Note that GSU employees:
- Use Campus ID/password to access course in the Stacks/Canvas learning system
- Are responsible for completing all course requirements of each learning Module
- Complete any courses by the close of business Dec. 18, 2020
- Will receive completion certificates for course completion (must click & read all components)
- Are valued by TMO for your commitment to maintain and learn new knowledge and skills!